Wednesday, February 10, 2010

.an apology.

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility.
I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me .
So I want to take this time out and apologize for things I have done.

i'm not that good a friend.i know.
i'm not perfect too.

i just wanna say sorry.
for those things i did wrong.
for words which might hurt.
for jokes u can't take.
for advises u can't accept.
also.for those snowballs that hurt u.and the bleeding.

millions of apologies.

*i hope this apology squares my language.

regards,
nodame.

3 comments:

Nicholas Ng Chia Wei said...

Your apologize is accepted. I'm sorry too. Please forgive me, ok?

aku_alia said...

hee.
ok !
:D

Nicholas Ng Chia Wei said...

hehe~ ^_^

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "