Friday, February 26, 2010

hm.

hey.can't sleep actually.tbe2 je terjage di tgh mlm.argh.

kau je lah tmpt ak mengamuk en.sorry.

knp ngan ak ni??
ceh.lembik.lemah.
bende kecik pn ko nak ngamuk.emo !
ah.diam la kau.
ko x tau pape.
hati.dulu ko penah sakit.
ko nak sakit lagi ke??
ak x pandai jge ko.
sorry.
jgn tnye ak ble leh baik.ak xde jwpn.
ak xtau.
maybe esok.lusa.weeks.yrs.
ak x tau.
minx maaf.sebab sakitkan ati ko.
ssh ak nak lupe bende tu.
ak x berani nak bg peluang tu kat ko.
yes.i'm the chicken.coward !
yeah.it take yrs maybe.
so don't wait for me.
go find someone better than me.
i'm sorry. :(

sabarlah hati.

5 comments:

Hana Napiah said...

please live well eh..

ko wat aku riso la kwn..
ape2 jgn pendam sorg2..
bgtau aku..klu ko nak..
w'pun I'm no help but I'll be a good listener..

Ganbatte ne !!

A said...

thnx.
ak nak nangis lahh.

starlover said...

I understand your feelings. You feel bad for him, and for yourself, right? I, too, was a chicken back then. Because I've been so deeply wounded by someone in the past.

It's the heart that fears the breaking, that never learns the dance
It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give
It's the soul afraid of dying, who never learns to live..

I know it's hard..

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interfere..Be strong Alia! If you want to talk, you can find me =) I'll try my best. Be strong, girl!

A said...

thnx sis.
i do apreciate ur advices.

i hv a lot to tell him.but i don't think he will listen to me.

Nicholas Ng Chia Wei said...

i will listen to you... if you are willing to tell me... =)

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "