Monday, March 22, 2010

away.

early morning.damn cold.haha.my fingers' numb.
hey.im away for 3 days.
will be back on thursday.
will be going to bookfair.and going out with the girls.yeah.miss them big time.

and fixing something.something wrong with myself and my heart.im totally weak when it comes to heart feeling.a heart feeling=a hard feeling for me.so im experiencing hard time right now.hope it will be okay once i come back from kl.need some times to kill the feeling.and denying it.im sorry for the inconvenient.

regards,
_ _ _ _ _ _

enough said.

2 comments:

starlover said...

Denying sometimes makes us suffer more..

Denying won't kill it. That's the hardest part.

I wish you happiness =)
And I hope you'll be okay the moment you come back xD

aliah said...

yeah.
i knew it.

btw.it better than worse.

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "