Wednesday, March 31, 2010

changes.

hey.i got something to tell u. but don't tell anyone okay? sorry,im talking craps.

first and foremost.
i'm not going to sleep after 12 anymore.i got headache all day long.and it just annoyed me to do every single thing today.plus, im a normal human being.not a nocturnal one. :D

listen to nasyid instead of adam lambert.it's very soothing.just like this song.hear it and do tell me if u regret it.adam lambert's just gave me another headache today.

well.im thinking of changing for good.
i need to sleep early,to wake up early the next morning.im thinking of doing qiam.
the bumblebee (female version) always reminds me:
"do solat hajat,taubat,tahajjud,dhuha,may god bless"
these words touched my heart deep inside.

i need ur support dear friends.
change for good is not a crime.though it costs blood and bones.hurts like hell.torn inside out.
but we need to try it out.
fake it till u make it. shall we?

im not going to cry.get a grip aliah ! stop whining and sighing.its about making a move right now !
to izan.fitri.dayah.sis.enna.thanks for being there when i really down.till death do us apart.

okay.i just received a call from mr geek. he wished me congratulations on my achievement.though it was a bit late,i really appreciate it because i know how busy he was.he just came back from belgium i think.well, he blowed up my confidence.and gave me some sort of inspirational words.yeah.i'm very very happy right now.thanks to him.I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MR.GEEK. !

thanks to you.yes YOU.because willing to read this.

4 comments:

aƒiƒ said...

u r welcome.
where's my tea?

aliah said...

oh oh sorry.
*passing tea*

haha. :D

starlover said...

*supports*

Hee. Changes are an inevitable part of life. It is just a matter of changing to good or bad.

Whatever you do, I'm praying for the best for you =D

aliah said...

thanx sis !
i really appreciate it. :DD

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "