Monday, March 8, 2010

happy n sad.

hey.really happy today.

last night i received an sms from kak lela saying that i will have my driving class today.
YEAH !! driving class.my long anticipation is over.really really excited.that i could'nt stop smiling,grinning.hehe.well.i hope today will give me some new experience.can't wait for it !!



and really sad.

mak n bapak is going to shah alam today.
n yes.i'm all alone in this house. :(

this is for someone.
i know i'm not good at consoling ppl.i'm a mean person.really mean when it comes to heart feeling.
i just want you to live ur normal life like i never popped out into ur life.yeah.as if i'd never exist.i'll pray for ur success now and then.

i'm sorry.

regards, _ _ _ _ _ _
i hurt myself by hurting u.

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "