Monday, March 15, 2010

tired squared.

hey.damn tired today.
i attended another driving class today.yeah until wednesday.4 days in a row.
then i'll hv my jpj test on thursday.
what a hectic schedule i have this week.

i did uphill.3 points n parking.
i could only say..
better than worse.
i don't think i can make it this thursday.
everything is such a mess right now.
ish

then.im on my way searching for my sibling's nature of employment n their employer.
i got 3 of them.waiting for abg amal and along.
abg amal is in belgium right now.blackberry out.huh.
along did not reply my msg yet.
cmon ! i need it a.s.a.p !!

im going to hibernate.
out.

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "