Monday, April 19, 2010

the end.

hey.today is the end of my english class.yeah, it was really a bittersweet farewell for our beloved teacher, madam rozila who had taught us patiently, and gave us a lot of useful informations. well, i admit that my spoken english improved day by day, and my level of confidence increases as well.though i joined this class a little late, but i still appreciate every single thing that she did. i hope fate fares u well, now and then, teacher.

well, 2 days ago i told my mom about this.
me: mak, isnin habis class.
mom : huh? cptnye.adik cuti brape lame lagi ?
me : err.errr.sebulan kut.
mom : hah.bagus la, gi blaja menjahit.nak buat ape pon kat rumah.
me : arr. =.="

menjahit.i don't know why i did'nt interested at all in this thing.haish.right now, i got plenty times to kill.ok what should i do? i misplaced my novel.=.=" i searched it high and low but still found nothing.
im dying of boredom.well, im not hating the roses.crap.

p/s : abg gi tgkp budak u kempen.haha.da mcm polis aku tgk :P
oh, enjoy the song, im not jiwang ok.

5 comments:

hidayah . noriko . pelangi said...

and also..
my english class will end this wednesday..
huhu!

aliah said...

i see.
menderita kebosanan la kite.
haish.

hidayah . noriko . pelangi said...

agak la.. ternak llagi kat badan
^__________^

khadijah said...

ngahahaha.
menjahit???


nanti aliah bley jd tailor.
jahit baju pengantin aku...
jimat!:D

aliah said...

kurg asam khaty.

haha.
ye nnt aku buat baju kau.
baju senget sebelah name die.
LOL :D
aku design. :P

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "