Sunday, April 11, 2010

next.

hey.ok the next destination is ===> bandar bukit raja, klang, selangor darul ehsan.

ok, abg and cikmi had a good fight last nite.on who should send me to makcik's house. and he lost. i know very well that both of u damn busy. sigh.i wish i can drive by myself,=.="
sighs.nvm.im here already.

well, the best part, today i had a date.haha.yeah.we went out to JJ bukit raja,before he drop me to makcik's. mood : very very happy !!. we went to johnny's for lunch.it was awesome.we ate steamboat for the first time.mcm org jepun je.i did'nt know how to use chopsticks=.=".later i went to stationary part, where i wanted to buy a file for my certs.one thing i hate the most when hang out with guy=sooooo busy body about my things.keep on babbling.*sheeesssh. i was artificially deaf.and let him pay the things.LOL.oh ya.i got new eyes contacts.paid by him also.a good boy i must say.
later on, i was really really pissed off waiting for him to buy a shirt.oh.my.god.just a shirt.why it took you soooo long.duh~i think guys are more shopaholic than gurls eh?*sheesh**rofl*
then, we bought some fruits and vege for my aunt.and that was the end of my date.
anyways, thank you mr ______. i really appreciate it.

ok, my interview is 2 days away.well, i will be staying in this house as it is easier to go to shah alam from here.first and foremost, im not at ease. im not nervous, no adrenaline rush. my certs still a mess. im indifferent.somebody, please slap my left cheek. im not normal.what should i do??
now, slap my right cheek.
ok, i know i know.i need to do some readings.newspapers, current issues, H1N1,1 Malaysia. medicine and all stuff.yeah. my head started to become saturated with words which never happen in my old school days.because i hate words and love numbers. ok, brush up my spoken english.then revise interviews' FAQs.yeah.oh my...there are a lot to do actually.haih.whatever it is, i just hope this interview worth every single priceless tear that dripped down my cheeks.hopefully.

oh ya..
i want to share a joke.

roses are red, violets are blue.
u may not know it, but i love u too
err, sorry sorry.mood x betul lagi.tibe2 lovey dovey things yg kuar =.="

roses are red, violets are blue,
monkey like u, should be kept in the zoo.
do not angry, i'll be there too.
not in a cage, but laughing at u. *rofl*


regards.
A.A

8 comments:

wanisyu said...

dating kah????????
aiyoyoyoyoo!!!
phheewwiitt!!

aliah said...

haha.
sort of.
:DD
syu jgn jeles ye. :P

starlover said...

Good luck! After interview, cerita kat me eh? eh? *excited* Heee xD

The joke is really funny. Hehe. Made me laugh =D

ps: Sweetheart, life has never been easy. But there will always be someone who'll support you along the way =) So let's face life head-on!

aliah said...

haha.
yeah. for sure !

thanks sis !! :D

Hana Napiah said...

mcm penah dgr je joke tu..
kah2..

BTW,
gud luck buddy.
anggap je interviewer 2 aku..
kah2.
(^_~)v

aliah said...

haha.
copy pasten from u la.

well, thanks buddy.
susah la klu interviewer tu mcm kau.
:DD

aidamohdnazib said...

gud luck al
ko mmg bleh buat laa..
chiyok2..;)

aliah said...

thanks aida.
heee
:))

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "