Tuesday, May 4, 2010

143.

hey, ok i was rejected by sime darby. T__T so u know how terrible it feels when u got rejected right? same goes to me. plus i got lots of problem these days. so it was like a miserable week for me.

so i ended up reading a novel. a love story. yeah, call me pathetic if u want to, i just didn't have another book to read.LOL, i have something to be shared with u. heee~

MY MAN :
1. give me roses.

2. write a song.

3. sing along while strumming guitar.

4. read me sonnet.

5. good sense of humor

6. MATURED.

7. can make a thousand of orizuru for me. don't know orizuru? google it then, don't be lazy. :P
*notice this, new friend.hee*

8. write letters instead of email, FB, YM, Skype, sms and all stuff. why? email too rigid, FB too open, sms too short, YM and Skype can't last longer. so i prefer it to be that way.

9. willing to give half of his heart to me.

10. loves cat.

11. loving.

oh yeah, must have this car also, Nissan Fairlady 350z

this is how i define ROMANTIC.

that's all i can think right now. ok, now i can bang my own head to a concrete wall at least 10 times, for posting something craps like this. -_____-"" *need to reset my head back*

is something wrong with myself? well blame sime darby for that. i was diagnosed by a doctor to have lovism angauitis. and it's contagious ! beware my friends.

note.; ok,fine. i exaggerated about the rejection.LOL, just to make this post nicer. well, i was'nt that sad actually. rejection is perfectly normal. no matter how much we hate it. =)

6 comments:

Hana Napiah said...

I know exactly the owner of the Nissan Fairlady 350z. 143, Keri. :O
But he has Ellina already. :(
haha ^^
kahkah ^^

I can't stop crying when Haikal is dead. So sad.
haha.

p/s : Don't be sad, dear.
cheer up
fighting. ^^

Regards,
House, H.

aliah said...

haha. ^^
i'll find my keri then. :P

H cried?
OMG OMG ! :O :O
LOL.
*standing ovation*
im not wasting my priceless tears anyway. :P


p/s : thanks dear. (dear?)*coughs*
fighting ! ^^

House? (x sangka nama ko dah jadi rumah.)

sh. said...

Eh..ayat last tu..hihi =P

Darling, such a perfect guy existkah?

(Okay ignore me, I'm being pessimist here. Hehe =P)

Me likey point number 6!! That's a must. Immature guys are annoying =P

aliah said...

somebody gave me yesterday.
*winks*

he exists in my dream.
LOL

yeah. *high 5*
rse nak lempang muka die.
(ok, ignore this.alia jd ganas~)

hidayah . noriko . pelangi said...

anda kronik ..itu sahaja .terima kasih

aliah said...

tu la pasal.
haih.

nak ubat.

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "