Friday, May 14, 2010

nice.

hey, nothing much to say. (it just a title though.) well, i just returned home from Bangi. had fun with my friends. thanks to Izwani, Issha and Syuhada. it was the last outing before we are going to our respective university. ok, as usual, we went to watch a movie.

and seriously, i.hate.that.movie. NIGHTMARE OF ELM STREET.18PL. i hid my face behind my popcorn bucket almost all the time. caution : people with cardiac arrest are not advisable to watch this movie.

later we went shopping ! haha, we bought some things, and i really had a good time there. at the end of the day, it was....sad for me. 3 of them are attending the same university though. i hugged syu, and these were the last words : "Al, aku nak tgk kau tinggi tau ! "
*wipe tears* and yes, Syu im gonna miss u !
that was tiring.

the same day, at night, my siblings had a sudden meeting. i mean, very sudden. out of the blue, my bros wanted to meet and discuss about some things. later, cikmi and i went to Presint 9, Putrajaya. we met at an eatery there.
ok, there were lots of thing being discussed, and I was one of the subjects !, haha. it was all about my family, future plans and all stuff.

these were the decisions regarding me :

1. cikmi will take care of my stuff (registration fees, things, apparels, shoes. misc etc etc, pocket money)
2. my monthly allowance would be increased. *big grins* but abang would control it ( i need the permission to withdraw the money and state the reasons as well. -________-") ok, nvm this is way better than nothing.
3. cikmi and abg mizi will send me to UiTM Puncak Alam Campus on 23rd of May.
4. still raising fund from London. :P
5. i am now officially, under cikmi's and abang anas's responsibility.

the 2 hours meeting had came to many useful conclusions. thanks, brothers and sister. i am really really grateful to be a part of this family.

and lastly.
i got fever. will quarantine myself in this room for the sake of others.
peeps, stay away from me.

4 comments:

hidayah . noriko . pelangi said...

wow... best lak adek badek ramai ni..dah laa ko yg last kan.. sume bende setel.. ko ready badan kau je.. hahahahaa

aliah said...

alhamdulillah, nmpknye mcm tu lah.

aku x ready pape lagi ni,

(-_________-)"

wanisyu said...

will miss you too Al..
thank you sudi dtg rumah aku..
take care babe,,
sayang kau!!

aliah said...

haha, nice laksa btw.

the same goes to u.
hihi. :)

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "