Saturday, May 15, 2010

that special someone,

that special someone.
Everywhere I looked you were there.
I felt you here just yesterday
when I closed my eyes.
Once I opened them again,
you were gone.

Frantically I searched,
praying you were okay.
Each moment that past
felt longer than the one before.
Hopelessness, loss, emptiness,
nothing held any meaning.
Confusion was all that was left.

The fog lifted, I realized where you were.
This whole time you were there,
you never left, you held me in your hands…
For you are me.

p/s: this is what i got when my head did'nt function properly. i hate pills. thank you.

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "