Tuesday, June 29, 2010

:DDD

Hey, okay. Let's forget about the class allocation. I know I know. That was damn hilarious. I never expect that things would be like this. LOL. =________="

So, today was my first learning session, and yeah, it was funny. LOL. The teachers are awesome and great ! I got to know my classmates better. Hehe. though, I hardly remember their name. Ahaha. 16 org je kut.
well, I wanna kick someone right now

So, I just made some calculation about my reference books, and suprisingly, they worth rm600 ++ T____T Okay, this is a big problem. =.=
Soooooo....
This may help. =))
gila ke nak hantar buku dari sane. Ahaha. pelik pelik lah abang nihh. =.=

2 comments:

sh. said...

lil sis.

My books worth rm 1100++

:sweat

aliah said...

*gulp*

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "