Monday, June 7, 2010

Lala~

Day after day
Time pass away
And I just can´t get you off my mind...


Hey, I am a jiwang tonight. No worries, just tonight. Lol. Yeah, last nite I slept at 2am and finally I woke up at 8.30 or something. After I heard somebody called my name for like 5 or 6 or 7? No, I did'nt count when I sleeping. Lol. I thought the voices were just in my dream, until I heard this..

"Adik !!! Cikmi panggil kali terakhir ni, baaaaaaaaanngggguuunnnnn !!!!!

Hell yeah, that time I realized it was'nt a dream.


Nobody knows ... I hide it inside
I keep on searching but I can´t find
The courage to show ...
To letting you know ...


So, I went downstairs while squinting my eyes, and yawning with my mouth opened widely. I saw everybody were having their breakfast. I was still standing, my brain did'nt function properly that time.


And once again I´m thinking about
Taking the easy way out ...

Until...

Bapak : Adik pegi gosok baju !! Dah lambat dah ni, meeting kat Shah Alam pagi ni !

Anak : *blurr*

Kakak : Weh, cepat cepat kemas rumah, sapu sampah !! Ade orang nak dtg ni !

Adik : *blurr lagi*

Bapak : Mana report yg malam tadi suruh buat?? Dah siap belum?

Anak : Err. Report mane ni? *thinking* OHH, dah dah ! Ade dlm lappy ! (phew, nasib baik aku buat before tido malam td..)


But if I let you go
I will never know
What my life would be
Holding you close to me
Will I ever see
You smiling back at me
How will I know?
If I let you go ...


*Still standing and no action taken*

Until my dad started his 'ceramah', then I knew that I need to iron his cloth. xD
Yea, It was my fault coz did'nt do that last night. =_____="

* the 'ceramah' still on*

Night after night
I hear myself sayin´
Why can´t this feeling just fade away?
There´s no one like you ...
You speak to my heart...
It´s such a shame we´re worlds apart ...



*sigh sigh SIGH* Things would be better if I did'nt wake up late today. =_____="
Moral of the story :
1. Don't wake up late ! *crosses the word Don't and replace it with Never*
2. Don't procastinate or you'll die like me today. =.=
3. Sleep early.

Let's enjoy this song.

I´m too shy to ask ...
I´m too proud to lose
But sooner or later I gotta choose
And once again I´m thinking about

Taking the easy way out ...

*imagines someone sing this song for me, under a tree, strumming a guitar. xD*

CHORUS:
But if I let you go
I will never know
What my life would be
Holding you close to me
Will I ever see
You smiling back at me
How will I know?
If I let you go ...

So sweet. Isn't it? Haha.

Aliah Asarani hates the fact that she can't get over someone. Though she's trying really hard. =.=

5 comments:

sh. said...

Adik adik that's my fav songgg! I love the video clip too~

You know. It's hard to get over someone. It takes time..but you'll get over it just fine, soon! xDD

All the best lil sis!

aliah said...

LOL. I wonder why we have soo much similarities huh? :D

I love this mv too, it reminds me on my childhood days back then. LOL
Where I used to hear this song back to back. Haha.

Yea, hopefully, but sis, why can't this feeling just fade away?

Anyways, thanks. :)

hidayah .norikochan said...

xyah jadi doktor ar wei, jadi SU bapak kau. hahahahhaa !

hidayah .norikochan said...

xyah jadi doktor ar wei, jadi SU bapak kau. hahahahhaa !

aliah said...

LOL. Xnak ar. Kang sat agi bapak aku dah letak jawatan x keje la aku.
HAHA.

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "