Friday, June 11, 2010

Sleepy,

Hey, this post is gonna be short.

Aliah Asarani is still messing up with the college forms and oh, she doesn't have place to sleep coz her bed is flooded with the forms. =.=

She just knew that the medical check up cannot be done in a private clinic. IT MUST BE A GOVERNMENT OR PRIVATE HOSPITAL. But do I look like I care? I spent A LOT yesterday, you know and I DON'T CARE ! grr.

The biggest problem settled tonite : College fees, RM XXXX. =.= I was just discussing with abg mizi on fb when suddenly abg amal butted in and said : "abang chip in, mizi tolong urus"

LOL. That was a big relieved. Thanks bros.

Finally,
@#$%^&&^$$%&&***^%$##$%%^^^%$%%&&**^%$#%%^&&#4356378424235266rfdavydywfdsavcfyfahfgwqdrqteqyquftwybvenimrygtfwwcqtqyuiav
(when tension reaches infinity...)

*sigh*

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "