Saturday, July 3, 2010

qyfvgsadtfajadyfyqai !!!!

Hey, everyone's home right now ! (except those who really can't make it la. lol) Yeah, it's like hari raya. Full of laughters and ehem. foods. Hahahaha. Nvm.

Nothing was wrong with that. But something went wrong with me. T__T Demam dan selesema. Adehh. Kepala rasa berat gila weh. Today, I burnt my hours by sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.


and sleeping somemore. =.= *sigh* I just opened business book, and started to read, but I stopped at the 2nd sentence I guess. Lol. My head is spinning round. I managed to recopy the bio notes only. I couldn't work on my chemistry's exercises. T____T I hate this. =((

Or, perhaps..

".... Apakah manusia itu mengira bahawa mereka dibiarkan (saja)mengatakan: "Kami telah beriman," sedang mereka tidak diuji lagi? ....." (al-Quran)

Yeah, ujian dari Allah. utk menjadi lebih kuat lagi.
12.00 04072010 [kepala masih sakit T.T]

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "