Thursday, July 15, 2010

Silence.

there are times when silence has the loudest voice.

HEY. I did realize that I'm silent in Maths SL classes. AM STILL ADAPTING WITH THIS NEW ENVIRONMENT. To be honest, you will freaking shock if you know the real me. Well, I don't want to actually freak you out, teacher. Chill la. lol. So, ya. I'm trying to do some improvement. Will talk A LOT in Maths SL classes. :D I screwed up the first quiz today. =.=

Got no workload for today. SO heaven doh. Hahaha. :D
Next week : 1st Chem Quiz. Uncertainties. =______=


Ohh. My beg was so heavy today. Plus, need to bring lappy as well. T.T
Aliah A.
[Penat tahap @#$%&*@#$]

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "