Thursday, July 22, 2010

Who said.


They did care. They noticed it. Thanks.
Mana diorg tau birthday aku eh? *scratches head* lol

So. Genap sebulan aku berada di KMB, dan aku sgt penat.PENAT. T.T We gotta lose something in this life. People call it sacrifice. Yeah. I might not be able to get everything. but at least I've the effort to do that. Well, it's heart-wrenching to know the fact that you didn't make it. but I'll never give up just yet, though. Life just started it's own story. and I do hope there would be a happy ending.

I really wanna break into tears just now. IDK. Hormone unstable due to the increase of age? well perhaps.




i really miss my parents.
Abang. Jom la kita balik. T.T


cheer me up.please do.
Al.

2 comments:

sh. said...

Adik..I wanna go home too T.T

aliah said...

Same here. T______T

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "