Tuesday, August 31, 2010

silence.

Silent night. Without Yana around. At least, for now.
It's the last 10 days of Ramadhan. Ohh, time do flies so fast huh? I didn't even realize about it. Well, so busy with college stuff, lab reports and never-end-workload. Perhaps. =)

Everybody is soooooo into holidays, the same goes to me. Hehe. Well, you know, raya puasa is coming soon. I hope no extra workload within these 3 days left before the holidays. I don't wanna stay up late to do homeworks at home.

Okay, lets appreciate this last 10 days, hopefully we'll meet with the lailatul-qadar this year, the night that is better than a thousand months.

Till then, signing off.

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "