Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Done.

(^_^) <----- See, how happy I am? lol

I'm done with that freaking hellish international fair's cooking competition. Oh yeah, that was really a blast. my team was doing on australian delicacies. well it wasn't that bad. lol

It was a success. without a proper preparation and everything was like last minutes decisions, but still alhamdulillah. I'm very glad today, when they said

'it's nice'

'eh, sedap laa. '

'ape ni?'

'ni chiko roll'

hahah. i found satisfaction in this competition, nah, i'm not expecting any place, it just that..i'm proud of myself.

shussh. jgn bangga, Allah tak suka. hee. :P

good enough, i said. :'))

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "