Sunday, October 31, 2010

I feel blessed.

Well, I just returned to KMB, it was a looooong journey, though and I'm so damn tired today.

okay, cut it out. i know, bunch of people also feel the same way.

In between maghrib and isya' prayer just now, we had some sort of usrah. We talked a lot on our faith. Discussion among the seniors and juniors without any unfavourable feelings. We questioned things we didn't know, and we share everything we know.

Well, I bet, I would n't get this kind of opportunity if I were studying in any other colleges like Taylor's and all-well known colleges. I feel blessed, alhamdulillah.

I learnt a lot here, and am still learning.

Just so you know, it is US, who decide the glass is half-fulled or half-empty. If you don't believe this, open a tafsir 13:11

He is Allah, and there is no deity except him..

Aliah.

p.s : H, we are using the same template, no? lol

2 comments:

EnNa DeeYa :) said...

good :)
eh,everybody must pray at the surau ke?sume pon kne join usrah ?? ;pp

aliah said...

No, just those who interested to come here. :'))

The lost is on me, if I don't grab this opportunity.

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "