Saturday, October 2, 2010

:|

People change, and it's beyond our control and sometimes it's wayy too far from our expectation. Yeah it's true. No doubt. I've seen sooo much of it lately. Just in a blink of eye, a tick of nanosecond, everything wasn't the same like before. IDK, well, should have said it earlier. Should have known it better.

Most of the time. I didn't expect that things would go the other way around. Especially, he, the one that I know long before, one pious fella, nice buddy and all stuffs had changed to a..(sigh) It feels like, that was the best decision ever made to leave him before. Well, I just hope he would come to his senses, and hope that it will never too late to get back to the righteous path again.

But thanks, I learnt a lot from him, the hard way. Well, that was the cost of a knowledge I guess. Anyways, I'm not going to trust something bloody stupid like puppy loves anyway,anymore. Words can be easily uttered, but things are easily said than done. I hate those kind of guys. I'm serious. I really am. I hate you. IDK. It made me realized, how stupid I was, waiting like I don't have any other thing to do.To think that for one second you actually cared, I was feeling so fool.It taught me, that this is not the right time to have that lovey dovey relationship. I was like a dumb. Thank you for teaching me this. Just so you know, I'm living. Still.

Don't ever come out with this three freaking hell words : 'forever and ever' in front of me. There's no such thing in life. I mean, how do you know that it would be forever and ever when the future is just full of uncertainties? Just get the hell out of it. I don't buy words. Sorry.

So, now. Let's focus with IB. Just what the heck are there in between the I and the B? lol.

"Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts."

4 comments:

sh. said...

You know, dear, this is the best time to focus on what we're doing.

psstt, guys are stupid anyway. It's not worth it. So let's smile and walk straight ahead ;)

I like your new layout!! xDD

aliah said...

*smiles*
Oh yeahhh. :')


Ahaha. Me likey too. Geram tgk yours. :P

ENNA said...

al this post is like what i felt mse post aku yg cm b***h tu~

yeah true,guys mmg cmtu.
maybe my story and yours lain sikit!
aku dh tau some fact n mmg betul pon!
haha:)

cheers :p

aliah said...

Aku mmg dah malas nak fikir.
Persetankan mereka ni. Grr.

Hahah. marah pulak kan..
Chill chill.

Miss you. :'))

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "