Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I don't know what to say but,

Today was kinda boring. I mean it, okay. Well first and foremost, was solely on introduction about the hospital, ward and patients' report yada yada and seriously, I didn't have the heart to know that. Actually, am expecting something better than that like medical procedures and such. Hmm.

All the thing I've done was observing, observing and observing all the time. Well, I was refrained to do anything, of course because I'm not a medical student just yet. As I observed the doctor and the nurses, I learnt that being a doctor, you must have the quality of a caring person. The doctor asked lots and lots of question to the patient and she was like an investigator rather than a doctor. I had the chance to follow the doctor to check the patients ONE BY ONE and it was undeniably tired. You know, doctors need to write a looooooooooong report for one and each of the patients. As I took a glance on the report, it was like writing an essay with full of medical jargon and stuffs using a barely understood handwriting. hahah :p I wonder, I really wonder , why doctors have awful handwriting? Because I'm building some sort of that trait now, and it turns real bad over the last semester. -.-

I think because we need to write everything real fast, right? hahah losers give excuses :P

Well, it wasn't that bad, I went to the Nephrology Clinic with the same doctor, as she had to take over there. All those were suffering from kidney-afflicted problems. "tak boleh minum air banyak ni, kena minum 800ml je" fuhh dasyat. If it was me, how can I survive with that lol.

In the evening, I came to the next stop which was Jabatan Pesakit Luar to see another doctor dealing with patients. There were 2 inside (at most) and a lot more waiting outside. Even so, the doctors keep their head cool, no symptoms of stress diagnosed hahaa

The doctor said : "You must have patience and interest to be a doctor, you know that right"

So true.

But now, I don't know, still doubting myself. Geeeee. O Allah, please give me strength.

He was a doctor since 9 years back and I wonder why he didn't consider of having specialty and he said,

" There are a lot more to think when you get older (hahah) family would be one of that matters, you need to think of your commitment now, and to have specialty, is totally another commitment you have to care. "

" Also, don't think of having lotsa money, big house, big car you will have in the future, but think of your responsibility towards the society, if you are really interested to help people, then go for medic, but if not, please do something else "

Ouch. You touched a nerve. Why didn't I met you earlier? Sheeeeeesh.

Okay, I'm kidding. Hahah rightt. I wanna be doctor. I really do. :)

Expecting a better tomorrow. Hope to see a lot more procedures.

Aliah.

2 comments:

fikriehisham said...

hopefully, i'll get a discount price whenever i go to meet dr aliah :P hehe

aliah said...

haha well you can have that InsyaAllah :)

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "