Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Time out.

Albert Einstein's Three Rules of Work:

Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.



hey guys. I've been neglecting this blog for over two weeks now, which is the first time in my history of blogging. -.- well life is super damn busy right now, with college stuffs, clubs and whatnot. Been sleeping very late in these few days. Yeah, IB has started it's own story. That's why, I really respect those who survived IB.

Now, I'm still searching on universities. I want UK. Damn much.

'keep your head cool aliah'

Please.

4 comments:

sh. said...

Dear, I thought you're Ireland-bound?

aliah said...

Mara scholars are boundless hoho :D

We can choose our universities, based on our sem 2 result.

sh. said...

So..you're going to UK? Not Ireland? IIUMC (or something like that :P)?

aliah said...

as i said before. we can choose.
yes IUMC is a choice. but I want UK. HAHA :)

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "