Monday, February 14, 2011

Alive.

Gambar hiasan.

Hi. There. It has been so long that I lost my passion towards blogging. There were times that I wanted to blog very much, but those words just didn't come out right. So, I'm here right now. Been very busy lately that I don't have any word best describe it. Albeit all my chaotic days here, I found my Lord, The Creator of this universe, all praises to Him, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful. I just don't know what might happen to me without His Blessing. Alhamdulillah.

Well since I commenced with 2nd semester, I hardly have time to actually chill myself as works keep piling up, homeworks, regular CAS, GEM stuffs and not to mention self revision which i barely get the opportunity to do that. But still, time management is the key, i know that I would do everything I want with it. Yeah, but sometimes I doubt myself. ergh.

Haven't going back home since the first day of 2nd semester. Gagah tak? HAHA. Well, it was hard you know. I sacrificed all my holidays for Allah sake. Alhamdulillah, I've gotten the reward in the end. I learnt that, distance is not an excuse to be close to your family members, especially with your parents. For the whole 18 years, that was the first time I made confession to my parents, that I missed them so much. ..and it took courage to do that you see. But i managed to break the wall around me, toned down my ego and I do feel very exhilarating.

Abang is coming home next month. Still longing for iPod. Hopefully abang will buy me one. Another abang is getting married in a few months. Hmm, be a man. That are my words to you.

Some of my seniors have already gotten their places in various universities in UK, Ireland and others. I wonder what will be my destiny next year.

InsyaAllah,

Aliah.

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "