Wednesday, May 11, 2011

indifference.

or basically, you can't stay mad to your loved ones?

Just saying.
Well, Friday is the starting of my finals and the first two papers are biology. Dang it I know. Like, what the heck you are blogging now? Yeah. But I just couldn't help this one.

i don't know if there were lots of thing that I wronged. I don't know if you are trying my patience or something. But I do hope things will get back to normal after this.

Well, I just don't have that courage to ask you, but I can see in your eyes, your face tells, your ignorance had successfully turned me down. Again, what did I wronged? Am wondering days and nights since you've been so cold to me. Maybe some words that wrongly uttered by me, or some actions that couldn't pleased or some jokes you couldn't accept?

You, I described you as my best friend in my mock speaking test (yeah, funny) but it really came out from my mouth. the moment teacher asked about best friend, the only thought that popped out from my mind is you. I just don't know why.

Being ignored, is the final screw-you. I tried to be mad, to be ignorant too, but it just doesn't work for me. Maybe it's true that, we can't forever get mad with the people we love.


I'll try to be a normal me, in front of you. Even if it hurts the hell out of me.



Aliah.

4 comments:

sh. said...

I totally understand what you feel. Because I've been there.

Yes, it hurts like hell. Silence is the worst form of torture. I wondered what I did wrong but I couldn't think of one. Ended up crying like nobody's business.

I guess the best way is to spit it out, you know, like you did here. Since it's someone you love, forgiving isn't at all hard. ;)

I miss you. ;')

aliah said...

Am not really aware of what I did. Too many.

Or maybe it is just me being so fragile. I don't know too.

Miss you too.

Hana Sir Napiah said...

What's happen EXACTLY??

aliah said...

Dude, cool down. Maybe some misunderstandings.

...and yet to be solved.



Just pray for me. Tomorrow's final ;|

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "