Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Untitled.


Seriously.

Well it's not the thing that I wanna share tonight. First and foremost, Alhamdulillah, without Allah's blessing I'm cocksure that I wouldn't be able to write anything here. Without His purest love, I wouldn't be living at all. Alhamdulillah, once again.

Hmm, the were times, I heard people saying that we are living in a fantasy of dakwah in KMB. Why? Because the environment that we are living is very nice. Everybody's well-behaved. There's only a little chance to see those social ills that we have to face out there. (but it is still there, no doubt)

Perhaps.

Don't have to go so far. For me, it's enough to return home, and felt that everything is different. Am feeling that, every ibadah I did before, like I used to do in KMB, were so unearthly.
Here comes the word mujahadah. Yes, that's the word. But things are easily said than done. I know it.

So friends, please keep me reminded of my origin. Please do strap my feet to the ground. I need you guys, to be strong in this path.

Aliah. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

urm im future kmbian saja nak tanya about pakaki girls boleh pakain jeans ke like on saturdays and sundays. lagi kalau nak pakai tshirt tu bebas kan?

Anonymous said...

eh sorry bnyk typos.. sbnrnya nak tanya pasal pakaian girls at kmb selain dri baju kurung because x tau nak bawak ape hee:)

aliah said...

uh uh sorry adik. Baru perasan these comments.

Hmm insyaAllah boleh je nak pakai jeans. T-shirts bebas tapi menutup aurat. :)

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "