Friday, July 29, 2011

It's not easy, to be me..

I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
I’m just out to find
The better part of me

I’m more than a bird...i’m more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It’s not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I’ll never see

It may sound absurd...but don’t be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed...but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
It’s not easy to be me

Up, up and away...away from me
It’s all right...you can all sleep sound tonight
I’m not crazy...or anything...

I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
Men weren’t meant to ride
With clouds between their knees

I’m only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me
Inside of me
Inside me
Yeah, inside me
Inside of me

I’m only a man
In a funny red sheet
I’m only a man
Looking for a dream

I’m only a man
In a funny red sheet
And it’s not easy, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm...

Its not easy to be me

to whom it may concern..

Well seems like I can't wait till I get home to ramble about so many things in head now. For the past few days were very hectic for me, lots and lots of due date to meet plus study, homework and revision. I know it is not doing any good to ramble about my workload here and yet they are there, still growing and never get bored, choking me to death, chasing me every night.

It's hard to comprehend this life. I mean, now. Oh yeah, well IELTS result was out yesterday and Alhamdulillah there's always a blessing from Allah for me in each thing I did. Even though it is not as expected, but I'm cocksure there are blessings in disguise behind all these. I'm trying to keep myself positive.

Talking about result, hmm. I just wanna share my point of view, no offense meant in this writings. It is everyone's dream to get good results in everything they do. This statement also applied to me, well who wants a bad result right? But life is not always a bed of roses, even if its a bed of roses, we will have to be careful with the thorns they have. This life is not going to be smooth and steady. I recalled my teacher said something, on our seniors who said that TOK presentation is hard. Their proposal and outlines were always get rejected. What my teacher said is that :

" Just because you are always in a smooth road, and never be in a trouble state, you'll find it hard when you hit some bumps along the way." -Puan Tik.

Couldn't agree more of what she said. I , myself feel that my journey to actually reach this point is easy and not really challenging, I would say. So now, college life teaches me a lot on this hardship we talk about. College life taught me how reality is, how it is not going to be easy, how my life before this is actually nothing. Yeah, those kind of thing.

Truthfully, reality kills.

I suppose every family want the best for their children, every sister or brother wants to be proud of their siblings. But think of them first, think of what do they have to face everyday, all the challenges and everything they have to do. Don't simply judge them based on their result. Like seriously, put your feet into their shoes, then have some walks. Only then you will know the truth. Have some pity on people like me, we've been doing our best and Allah just did not answer our prayer just yet. Don't forget that everything in this world is fated since we-dont-know-when-it-is.

'And they planned and Allah (also) planned, and Allah is the best of planners.'
[3:54]


It's not easy, to be me..
Aliah.

2 comments:

Hana Sir Napiah said...

sabar dan ikhlas, itu islam.
Credit to : ayat ayat cinta..

He he.
Good luck
H

aliah said...

Aw so cute. Thanks a bunch

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "