Tuesday, January 31, 2012

H






when I started join this path, I would never think of any of you guys would walk with me hand in hand, ever. But Allah has His plan working, and I found you, having the same fikrah with me. Even you are miles away now. I would never ever think of this kind of wall post would be posted on my wall. I thank Allah for all His blessings. Lets strive to be His best slaves!

Only Allah knows how much I miss you. Stay safe until you come back here.
Tell you what, East or West, Malaysia is still the best! LOL

A.A

2 comments:

Dr. Hana Napiah said...

haha. i just read this post today.
satu je nak ckp : terharu~ LOL

=P

Aliah said...

Aku pun terharu gak. Tak pernah terfikir kau akan cakap mcm tu. :')

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "