Monday, February 20, 2012

Blessing :)

this is basically a picture of my family. Except for one brother who was sick and bedridden in hospital during the kenduri week.


Anyway, this is out of sudden. Out of the blue, out of the tok presentation, in the middle of the night, or should i say it in the wee hour, was checking pictures on my facebook one by one and found this picture, probably tagged about 3 weeks ago.

Well, as you can see, quite a big family I have, and this is a huge blessing from Allah. It had not been that long since everybody came back home, since everybody return back from places overseas. Now I can see everybody, every faces each time that we have some sorts of gathering at home. I know that the field is not always green, and we did have some problems along the way, but alhamdulillah, Allah gives us the strength to hold on, to be united as a family solving the problem together.

Each one of them is very important to me now. Really important and I think why do I feel so cranky about family thing because the fact that I will be flying next year, (InsyaAllah) and I should appreciate the time we share now. I'm a crybaby, I am.

Looking at myself now, going 20 in a few more months, I think I should grow up a bit, and handle things maturely. Think twice, even thrice when making decision and to take into consideration everything that exist around me.
And don't forget, if you're growing up, your mom and dad are growing old. Ageing process is one hard thing as I learnt it when I look at my mom. Sometimes you dont even realize, the wrinkles in their faces, drained and weary, which depicts the determination and hardship in raising me and my other siblings.
I learnt to appreciate them more, how about you?


This journey is very long, don't you ever feel like quitting now.

Aliah.

2 comments:

sh. said...

Ah alia, I don't know if it's just me, but I feel that your writing matures a lot. I especially like this one. I wish you all the best in everything you do. May we both reach the same destination irregardless of the different paths we take. Be strong, I know you are. :)xx

Love,
kakak.

Aliah said...

Well, I take that as compliment :] Thanks. Anyway, it has been ages since the last shoutout from you. Busy ey? LOL

I'll be strong, InsyaAllah

Love,
Adik

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "