Saturday, April 14, 2012

A postcard from Australia

Bckground song; Stand Alone-Native Deen

It was after BMS paper 2 paper yesterday's afternoon, where people whined on that Nov paper. Where I could not even read because my tummy was grumbling and I was darn hungry. At that time you could just say that I was actually a bit lazy to read the Loyka notes.

But suddenly out of nowhere a postcard flew right in my face. Uh huh that was dramatic.

From Australia, that'd made my day all day long.

Senyum
May Allah bless this journey!

2 comments:

Dr. Hana Napiah said...

:)
miss ya big time la girl *tetibe* haha

Aliah said...

LOL. I know righttt. ;P

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "