Thursday, May 24, 2012

IB ended in a night.

Last night, was our most anticipated dinner at Kelab Tasik Putrajaya. Well actually I had my family gathering here before and the food were not that worth it. Maybe the feel good factor, the elegant surrounding that made sense despite of expensive food. Never mind.

Anyway, last night was awesome. Awesome people, awesome performances, awesome dresses, awesome everything but they ruined one of my favorite songs, The Reason. I think they just insulted Hoobastank. LOL

Awesome dresses.
Let's think what are the differences between wrapping your modesty or covering them. For me it can be concluded with just only one picture.

They say a picture tells a thousand words, no? 

'Islam teaches you to cover not wrap your aurat!'

Please, sisters fillah, let us make a change. Dress to please Allah, not to please mankind. Ya Allah may You guide us in every decision we make. InsyaAllah. :)


No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "