Friday, May 11, 2012

three point five to go

IB exam is around the corner. LOL. Ok, I know this is very,very late. Better late than never, I suppose :p. Wishing everyone all the best in the exams, and don't forget to thank Allah for every blessings we gained everyday.
InsyaAllah, may Allah count every effort and hardship to come to this point, and may they can be our helper in the Day of Judgement.

Talking about motivation, these are the people who give full support no matter what happen in my life. Alhamdulillah, I thank Allah for their existence.


I was touched by my brother's tweet mentioning me as 'dokter muslimah to be'. I suppose he realized of the changes I made all this while, because he was and is still the one who carry me anywhere I want, including home and sometimes just fooling around in Alamanda.
It crosses my mind sometimes whether my other siblings are aware of me as in ME right now, the new me. Well, I did not hope for their attention, just you know sometimes I wonder about it. No hard feeling.

It is one of my intention, to share what is the truth, the best way of living this life to them. no matter how hard it is, I'll try my best. InsyaAllah.

I texted a lot with my dad these days, until I ran out of my credit which is supposed to expire on May 18th. It was a good feeling as you know sometimes, you feel just as young, you shared things with him, and knowing that he is in a good condition and he'll make du'a for you everyday was just very overwhelming.
I think it is the right time for me to show my endless love to him, through my actions as I barely did it before.
Let's appreciate our parents. InsyaAllah, good things will come to us.

It is good to feel like I am daddy's little girl once again. :)

As for IB exam, I'll have another three point five subjects to go, hence the title of this post. LOL. Counting down the days to go and finish this program. Mixed feeling I have as a hell lot of things that I got through in this college. Emoness strike when I heard Skylar Grey's Coming Home Part II song on TV especially when it comes to the Euro 2012 commercial. It is not going home that twisted my mind, but it is the thing that will be left behind here in KMB. All those memories, especially the part where I learn about Islam. Surely, will be missed.

So people! Lets strive for the remaining papers, heads up and tawakkal to Allah, the handhold that never breaks. InsyaAllah :)

 "And shake the trunk of date-palm towards you, it will let fall fresh ripe-dates upon you." [19:25]

Shake!

Muslimah doctor-to-be,
Aliah

3 comments:

Icey 'Aisha said...

Bittaufiq wannajah, Aliah! :)
May I know where are you heading next to? I'm in NUI Galway, Ireland. :)

sh. said...

All the best alia.
My du'a is with you insyaAllah. :)

Aliah said...

@'Aisha
Jazakillah khair dear, I'll be going to Australia insyaAllah. :)

@sh.
Thankssss sis :)) I misss youuu.

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "