Saturday, October 6, 2012

Missing everyone.

3 weeks since the last post, busy enough? LOL. Busier than med kids. I tell you. ;p

Now that everybody flew off to their respective places, UK, Eire, Czech, OZ etc etc, I kind of feel lonely. It is very common for me now, randomly crying at nights. While listening to some songs, looking at pictures, chatting with love ones, and that's it. After that, I can be the crybaby. And others are just too busy with their study and stuffs that messaging would be time-consuming, it seems.

I'm not blaming no one, because it's normal.

It's normal to be busy with some school stuffs, lecture notes and others as long as you are called students. Problem comes when you're taking a leap year or almost 9 months holidays before university commences, hence you are very much free from those kind of things. Sometimes I miss those hectic moments I went through in IB. Yeah, it made you focus on your goal, as well as your attachment to God, when everything seemed wrong.

Actually, I am looking forward to go to university and start studying again. I know, I'll very much regret this when I commence with university life later. I think it is human to feel like that. Being a grown up is very tiring, talking from experience.

Okay, not much to talk about here.

I hope everyone's doing good. Just wherever you are, always remember that I will always be here, a crying shoulder, perhaps?

And, hugs. From this distance. :)


Muslimah doctor to be.

Aliah.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awak, i miss you a lot too :)
insya'Allah, there is a lot of things u can do until the upcoming february.
mungkin kita berpijak di tanah yang lain, tapi kita menghirup udara yang sama, menatap langit yang sama, yang akhirnya akan menemukan kita atas haluan Dia. insya'Allah :)

-fadnor0

Hana Sir Napiah said...

Viber la ngn I . Hah ;D

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "