Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reset


Trying to have some words here, after a long hiatus.

There are lots to say, but sometimes you couldn’t find the right words to blog it down, here. Sigh. A few weeks back, I actually did some blogwalking to several blogs of friends of mine. And I started to compare the contents with what I wrote here.

Well yeah, that was probably one of the reasons why it takes so hard to spill something here now. I believe that every word posted in this blog would be judged by HIM. And at least it should give benefits to the readers, and I believe that, is the thing which is lacking in my blog. Often, I posted things that were quite unnecessary, pointless and sometimes it was just plain ramblings.


May Allah Has Mercy on me.

Aliah. 

No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "