Saturday, February 2, 2013

Catching up?

I know it has been ages since the last post. Sue me for being that lazy.

Well technically I have only one day left at home and a few days till my flight to NZ.

One day left. My dad feels that. He was quite sad knowing the fact. In fact the time I spent with my parents at home is that short, a week plus. I thank Allah nonetheless. Even if it just for a moment.

A few weeks back, I confronted with a few challenges in life. Being tested with a bit of illness, fear and stress had opened up my eyes to acknowledge all ni'mat provided by Allah. And trying hard to keep the faith and there will always be hikmah behind everything happened is surely easier said than done

You'll never miss the water till the well runs dry.

Could'nt agree more.

May Allah has mercy.

Aliah


2 comments:

Hana Napiah said...

gotta visit ortago la macam ni kan ;p
doa la aku sampai sne plk eh ;)

Aliah said...

Mesti mesti mesti! Haha.InsyaAllah kalau Allah bagi rezeki :)

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "