Thursday, October 30, 2014

Welcome Home, Once Again

"NI sambal ape ni dik?"

"Hmm..tak tahu la bang, its got belacan in it"

"So sambal ape?"

"Sambal belacan. Kut. "

*grins*
I was actually a little bit not confident with sambal belacan I made today, hence the conversation. Lol

********************

Howdy guys, I'm home. Once again. Alhamdulillah. Well it has been a good four days since I touched down in KL, after a looong hectic journey (DUD-AKL-MEL-SIN-KUL, pheww) from Dunedin.

So yeah, been trying to catch up with stuffs I didn't get to check/do while I was busy with Med stuffs. I started to read books, the number one thing that I didn't get to do because I was all freaking out for OSCE and heaps of other Med things, mind you this was my first ever year being called a med student. So there were lots of try and error in managing my studies and stuffs. But Alhamdulillah, things went well in general, especially in exam.

It is no doubt that this year was much harder than last year. There was a stark difference between HSFY and MB ChB (stating the obvious here :D) There were heaps of small group discussions that sometimes, drive me off the wall in getting me involved. Not that that's a bad thing, though. It's just difficult to get into the discussion sometimes, just because it took me quite sometimes to understand their slang and stuffs like that. But hey, I managed anyway. All praises to Allah.

So I went back home and kind of not used to this kind of situation where I got all the time for myself, without bothering to (at least) checking Moodle to know what are on my plate tomorrow. I am a little struggling with time management now. Trying to use the time maximally everyday is kind of difficult. There is always time that goes to waste every now and then. Astaghfirullahal 'azim, May Allah has Mercy on me.

I should probably make a to-do-list so that this Summer is as productive as i would like it to be. InsyaAllah.

Till then.


No comments:

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "