Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Away

Away.

Bringing my broken heart together with me.
May it gets fixed somewhere along London to Leicester to Bristol to Dublin to Cork to many other places I'll be visiting.

At this very moment, it is really hard to keep the faith. I'm gonna pick up the pieces and try to get a grip. May this journey of not only meeting old friends, but mostly trying to really find my good old self in 19 days, worth every penny and time that will be invested. May Allah grant me with guidance and light at the end of the tunnel.

I promise myself to keep a travel diary throughout the journey and jot down some good things along the way.

May this be the strength to move on.

Broken-hearted.
Aliah

4 comments:

muhammad thaqif said...

wow jangan lupa belikan aku souvenier lol

Aliah said...

Hahaha wujud lagi hang kat sini

muhammad thaqif said...

haha wujud wujud. cuma busy sikit lol fighting Aliah. Biasa lah tu kena supp.

Aliah said...

Thanks bro!

:)

there's always a little truth behind every "JUST KIDDING ", a little knowledge behind every " I DON'T KNOW ", a little emotion behind every " I DON'T CARE ", and a little pain behind every " IT'S OKAY "